View Profile PsychoGoldfish

40 Movie Reviews

I just watched this while eating cereal with SKIM MILK!!!!

StaggerNight responds:

I cant talk to you anymore

Now I know spanish!

Man, this takes me back to my own depraved Mario Paint movies, that possibly still exist somewhere in a box of VHS tapes at my parents' house.

40 Game Reviews

This is abviously a really simple demo game, but I think you have a really solid idea and would love to see you build on it more.

I love the technical skill you put into this game, and the olschool arcade aesthetic is totally my jam.

Shooting things feels great, but I'm still on the fence about the movement controls. They feel a bit better on mobile, but still doesn't always feel like I'm actually in control.

PatrickOReilly responds:

Ahhh, yes. That's pretty much where im at with it as well. I wanted to avoid a keybanger and have it simulate using a single joystick..pull back to climb, push forward to descend. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and i was willing to sacrifice some control for casual elegance. The best set up is on mobile with a tracking stylus, like a galaxy note, its pretty elegant that way and ive gotten quite good at control. But just pure finger touch is clunky. But im glad you apreciate the aesthetic vision, i get the most enjoyment there with this prototype. I hope my next project can better realize a satisfying controlled vehicle.

I really dig the art in this game. It felt tight and responsive, and was just fun.

I think if you got more feedback sounds into it, it would really take it to the next level. Maybe even let the player move by dragging so mobile users can play too?

Netgfx responds:

Thank you very much! Yes I just didn't have time for the Phaser Jam deadline to integrate sounds. The game will also support mobile and gamepads (it half does but still needs some adjustments), with gamepads the gameplay is 100% more relaxed, and easy-going.

14 Audio Reviews

I like drink. I like draw. HMU

Xinxinix responds:

We can all play drawful~!

I'll be the chaperone!

HOW DO YOU SAY THIS?!?!?!?!?!

This is what staying up till 4am sounds like!

Jacob responds:

It sounds like a whole lotta bass

12 Art Reviews

IS ME BIRTHAY SUIT IN BOTH COLD AND WARM AIR!

Love it!

If Monster looks this cool, can't wait to see Beastur!

Male