View Profile PsychoGoldfish

All 38 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

Man, this takes me back to my own depraved Mario Paint movies, that possibly still exist somewhere in a box of VHS tapes at my parents' house.

This was a really fun cartoon, can't wait to see more. Also, very flattered that you named it after me!!

This was a good laugh, especially to someone who recently started playing Minecraft with his kids. I've been going on and on about how that game is treated as being educational, but kids learn stuff like "EATING RAW CHICKEN IS OKAY", and "YOU CAN PUNCH FIRE".

Here's a conversation (you can feel free to steal) that happened over this game:

Me to my kids: "So I noticed if you feed wheat to two cows, they fall in love and have a calf. But if you take a couple of buckets, you can milk BOTH of those cows. Tell me what's wrong with that..."

My wife (totally deadpan): "That's not milk..."

I'm pretty sure this is the plot of Transformers 4. And if that is the case, I can honestly say it's the best one in the series!

MindChamber responds:

haha yes.. TF4 is basically this scene stretched out for 2 and a half hours

I just completed the clock day challenge and watched this for an hour!

Detectonomicon responds:

Hell Yes!!!

Great stuff

I am LOVING these shorts... keep them coming!

Smorgishmorg responds:

Hey go make the chat now

Unlike Fox News...

...this flash is 100% accurate!

Just Like Hollywood...

You guys managed to make a 'movie' based on a 'book' and completely deviated from the orginal authors intent.... except you actually made it more awesomer.

Good to see something new from you!

This was a great throwback to classic low budget cartoons... although you might actually have used too many animations and backgrounds for true authenticity :D

Beer + Lack of Sleep = gold

and the correct answer is Moose Tracks... that's the flavor he would be.

n/a, Male